Our evaluation process is highly personalized and can last up to six hours.
Cenegenics “Gold Standard” Diagnostic Testing
- Resting Measurements – heart rate, blood pressure, weight, height and waist measurement
- Body Composition/Bone Density – DXA Scan evaluates lean muscle mass, body fat percentage and bone mineral density
- Cardiovascular Endurance – Vo2 Max measures cardio-pulmonary efficiency to better plan your exercise
- Carotid Intima-Media Scan (CIMT) – measures the health of your arteries
- Neuro-Cognitive Assessment (NCA) – measures mental acuity and brain health
- Muscular Strength & Endurance
- Core Strength & Stability
- Flexibility & Balance
Extensive Nutrition & Exercise Consultation
- You will spend informative time discussing your current exercise and dietary habits in order to determine personal goals which can be achieved with the right food choices and exercise programs, allowing for optimum physical health
Initial Program Physician Consultation
During an open-ended consultation, your Cenegenics physician will carefully evaluate and discuss the results of your extensive lab analysis, diagnostics, medical history, nutrition and exercise consultation and lifestyle. This evaluation will lead to the development of your customized Cenegenics Program.
During your extensive in-person consultations with both your Cenegenics physician and Nutrition & Exercise Counselor, many health and lifestyle topics will be discussed to help design the program that is right for you.